August 17, 2011

The Classroom and School Office!

I could not sleep last night and ended up getting up at 5:30 am.  Why???  Well, I was absolutely psyched to begin decorating my classroom.  I have an office and a classroom at school and had spent some time in the office but neglected to change anything in the classroom.  That all changed today!  I feel like a teacher now with a classroom "relatively" set up and my office organized.  Check out the photos of my rooms and detailed descriptions of the set up here!  Thanks to my hubby, Kyle for helping me move some furniture and my sister who helped me cut out letters.  The classroom made a huge transformation today and I cannot wait to get some students in there!  I wanted a fun and exciting room for them to come to as they work on all their reading strategies and I feel I have created that.  We shall see once the school year begins!  :)








This is definitely requiring a lot of focus on my part as I have begun research and reading books to ensure I am using proper techniques once I begin teaching.  My mind is getting stretched but heart is about to jump out of my body with excitement.  I hope to share my passion for knowledge with my students and see great success this coming school year!  Go Knights!

As my students take a journey through reading books I hope to grow as an educator and reach out to my them to reach all their needs!  

No comments:

Post a Comment